Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Weekly Survey: 27 Weeks

I can't believe I'm already in the 3rd trimester!!! This pregnancy is zooming by, and there is still sooooo much to accomplish before The Punisher gets here! He's still an eggplant in size, but this is the week that measurements start being from crown to bottom of the foot instead of crown to rump. So he should be around 15 inches long and weigh over 2 lbs! No wonder my belly does the wave all day long!
K and I have picked out The Punisher's real name already, but are keeping it a secret until the day he decides to arrive. It's not really a weird name, just one that you don't really hear too often. And that's about all the hints you're going to get from me =)
His nursery is coming along. I just received his glider from Costco, so I'll have to put that together tonight. The last major pieces of furniture are the bookshelf and a small end table by the glider, and then I need to get the curtains and rod and it will finally look like a nursery. I still have paintings to finish, a mobile to make, and tons of other little projects to work on. The current one being a knitted sweater that I hope will fit him on the day that he comes home.
Still just trying to beat this heat! I've decided to take myself on a solo date to the movies in a few hours, then come back and lock myself up again. Soooooo thankful for that air conditioner! I don't know what I would be doing right now without it!

How far along: 27 weeks
Maternity Clothes: What clothes? It's either a tank and K's boxers or a maxi sun dress these days. If I had curtains on every window I'd be totally tempted to walk around the house in my underwear all day. Sadly, I'm not kidding.
Stretch Marks: Not yet (knock on wood)
Sleep: Wouldn't be getting any if not for my a/c!
Best Moment this Week: The mini bonfire at the beach I made with my husband. Oh, and the smores, can't forget the smores!
Movement: My stomach constantly does the wave these days
Food Cravings: Chocolate birthday cake.
Gender: Definite boy!!!
Labor Signs: Nope! Let's keep it that way for awhile.
Belly Button: Half in, half flush with the rest of my stomach. At least it's not an outtie...yet.
What I Miss: Seventy degree weather.
What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: A visit from Nick and Owen this weekend.
Weekly Wisdom: Drink plenty of water!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment