Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Weekly Survey: 26 Weeks

How far along: 26 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Went through my borrowed maternity clothes again and found a pair of shorts!!! Nice!!! Thanks Jaim!
Stretch Marks: Not yet (knock on wood)
Sleep: Better now that I have a/c!
Best Moment this Week: Almost breaking into tears in the middle of Home Depot when I realized we were definitely getting an air conditioner!
Movement: He seems to think my uterus is a great place for gymnastics!
Food Cravings: Fried chicken...again.
Gender: Definite boy!!!
Labor Signs: Nope! Let's keep it that way for awhile.
Belly Button: Half in, half flush with the rest of my stomach. At least it's not an outtie...yet.
What I Miss: My waist.
What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Heading to the Olympic rain forest for a few days.
Weekly Wisdom: Drink plenty of water!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment