Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fruit of the Month!


Baby's an eggplant this month! He sure is growing, and every time he kicks I not only feel it, but anyone can see it! It's kind of fun to sit back, relax, and watch my belly move around. Very strange too.

How far along: 25 weeks
Maternity Clothes: The prepregnancy shirts I used to be able to pull off are now getting shorter and shorter. Since I'm not one of those women who can go out in public with 6 inches of belly showing, I'm thinking I'll need to go shopping again soon!
Stretch Marks: Not yet (knock on wood)
Sleep: Not very cozy, especially since the hubs allowed the cats back into the bed with us! Those little buggers take up half the bed!
Best Moment this Week: Putting my feet up after 9 hours of standing on them in the hot sun after shooting a wedding Saturday.
Movement: I'm hoping that's him making my belly move! Otherwise I may be in trouble!
Food Cravings: Hmmmm, I've got nothing.
Gender: Definite boy!!!
Labor Signs: Nope! Let's keep it that way for awhile.
Belly Button: Half in, half flush with the rest of my stomach. At least it's not an outtie...yet.
What I Miss: A back that wasn't sunburnt.
What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Tomorrow's lunch at Olive Garden!
Weekly Wisdom: When out in the sun for 9 hours, wear sunscreen!

No comments:

Post a Comment