Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Pink & Blue Party Revisited!

Okay, time for to play catch up! You would think that as a photographer, I would be really good at downloading the photos from my computer and sharing them with others. As it turns out, I'm really good at doing that for my clients, however I am terrible when it comes to my own photos! So sorry for the delay, but here are the photos from the pink & blue party a few weeks ago! Oh, and the most recent belly photo from 20 weeks!
Surprisingly I didn't cut myself with the knife while carving this watermelon for the baby buggy!

The roses that my Uncle cut from his garden for me! Unfortunately my aunt and uncle weren't able to attend, but aren't the flowers gorgeous? Thanks Uncle Lance!

My niece who couldn't decide whether she thought the baby was a boy or girl, so she wore a dress with both colors and was "right" when we announced the big news!

My grandma and me! We had a great day hanging out!

Thanks again Dad for manning the grill!

How we announced our big news!

Werner was the only guy man enough to wear pink! His wife Joyce thought it was a girl as well, and bought us a girly present, but came prepared with a boy backup gift! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment