Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fruit of the Week...Still a Papaya!

Like I said last week, Baby will be a papaya for another few weeks. I'm now entering my 6th month of pregnancy at 23 weeks! I really can't believe that there are only 17 more weeks left until we get to meet this little guy! There are still soooo many things left to do, that time is going to fly by.
After hours of searching on the internet and in fabric stores, I have finally decided on the fabric for the nursery. I've decided to keep it really simple with a royal blue, light blue, red, and khaki striped print. Then I'll match it with solids. I figure there is going to be quite a bit going on with the travel theme that I should keep the fabrics simple. Plus this fabric matches the Paddington Bear we bought in London at Harrods (who is now resting on the new dresser).
Now for the baby news...
The Punisher is definitely growing! And he LOVES chocolate!!! Last night I indulged with a double chocolate Haagan Daz ice cream bar, and he was doing acrobatics for over two hours straight.

How far along: 23 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Still getting away with the prepregnancy tops, but when it's really hot you can usually find me chilling on the couch in a pair of Keenan's boxers and a tank top
Stretch Marks: Not yet (knock on wood)
Sleep: Interrupted with bathroom breaks and dreams of talking kittens
Best Moment this Week: Saturday in Seattle! I had a morning photo session, then had a great lunch with the hubs and some shopping!!!
Movement: I'm thinking we're in for an active baby! Last night he performed acrobatics for over two hours!!!
Food Cravings: Last night I really wanted some fried chicken! But the craving wasn't too big, so I just ignored it. Figured I would save up my "send the hubby to the store" trips for when I really need them.
Gender: Definite boy!!!
Labor Signs: Nope! Let's keep it that way for awhile.
Belly Button: Still an innie, but not for too much longer
What I Miss: Not having to get up to empty my bladder three times a night, oh, and lemonade with blueberry vodka
What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Spending the Fourth with our company!
Weekly Wisdom: The sooner you drag yourself out of bed to use the restroom, the sooner you can get back to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment