Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weekly Survey

I thought I would try something new with the fruit of the week posts: a weekly pregnancy survey! So here goes:
How far along? 19 weeks today! Baby's a mango!
Maternity clothes? Yup, ever since the button on my prepregnancy jeans popped off.
Stretch marks? Not yet, hoping it stays that way!
Sleep: Full of very vivid dreams and interrupted with at least two trips to the bathroom
Best moment this week: Picnic at Golden Gardens in Seattle with my husband
Movement: Lots of flipping going around in there!
Food cravings: Surprisingly I haven't really had many food cravings, which is totally weird since I always had strong cravings before I was pg. I'm going to have to go with cookies though.
Gender: Finding out next week!
Labor Signs: Not for another 4 months please!
Belly Button in or out? Still an innie, but not as deep and a little wider. I'm really hoping it won't pop out!
What I miss: Lemonade with blueberry vodka and the nights where I could sleep all the way through without potty breaks
What I am looking forward to this week: Dinner at Olive Garden tonight, I love not having to cook!
Weekly Wisdom: Probably the advice I gave to my husband...Due to the increase of hormones in your pregnant wife, it's best to treat her like a wild animal. Do Not provoke her anger and you would be wise to keep her fed at most times, lest she bite your head off...

No comments:

Post a Comment