Monday, June 22, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

So I've been making so many decisions (or atleast trying to) that I think my brain is fried! The good news is that thanks to Grandpa B, the nursery is coming along nicely! I'm still not 100% certain on the top color, but figure once I have my fabrics I can decide if I want to change it or not. The crib is almost put together (just need to put together the drawer and attach it), and I scored big time with my dresser purchase! It was regularly $430, discontinued so it was marked down to $299. BabiesRUs didn't have any left in the warehouse, so I had to take the floor model. I got a discount for that, and I had a 15% off coupon, so the total came to $229!
As for fabrics, I received the sample that I had ordered from the first fabric listed below and decided it was more green than I was going for. And I'm worried that the prints are too busy for the look I'm trying to accomplish, so I'm back to square one. I think now that the crib is up, the dresser is in place and I've started my first travel themed painting that I can better start picturing exactly what I want.
I'm just hoping that I'll be able to finish all these projects before The Punisher gets here =)

21 weeks, 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment