Friday, June 5, 2009

My Friday Funny

I have really gotten into sewing lately! I've been hard at work making cute things for Baby A and figured since I have the machine out, I might as well try selling a few things on Etsy. My first projects were some bibs and burp clothes, and I really had a routine going cutting out the fabric, sewing it, turning it, ironing it, then topstitching. It wasn't until I was ironing a particular batch of items that I noticed one of my bibs might not be appropriate to sell. Here it is, can you tell me what's wrong with this picture? I showed K to see if he could point it out, and it didn't even take him a minute to figure it out. I figured I better scrap the idea to sell this bib, but am definitely going to keep it for Baby A! Heehee =)

19 weeks, 3 days

2 comments: