Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fruit of the Week: 21 Weeks

He's a banana this week (a really active banana!). His tastebuds are now working, and I'm pretty sure he loves the taste of Costco's triple chocolate cake! The past few nights I've indulged in small(ish) portions of that cake with a tall glass of milk, and a little while later he always starts to go crazy. Too much sugar, perhaps?
Grandpa B has started work on the nursery! I wasn't sure about the paint colors I had picked out once I saw them go on the walls, but figure I can change it at a later date if I'm really not happy. I'm trying to pick out the fabrics for his nursery, and these are the ones I like so far:
So many projects! I've barely started and already my mind is going crazy! I should just host a huge "Come Work on Our Nursery" Party! I may even supply pizza to those who show up! Who's game?

No comments:

Post a Comment