Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Weekly Check In: 24 Weeks

Baby A is still Papaya size this week (well, atleast according to the charts of averages, however, The Punisher is probably onto next week fruit already!). The last time I went to the grocery, I actually picked up a papaya and couldn't believe that something that size is in my stomach, bouncing around! Pregnancy really amazes me.

How far along:
24 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Just had to go shopping for some new items. Hit up a great sale at Victoria's Secret (bought some really comfy yoga pants and a cozy cami), and then Target to get a dress for the wedding I'm photographing this Saturday
Stretch Marks: Not yet (knock on wood)
Sleep: Starting to get uncomfortable. The other night I almost woke up K to rub my back because it was spazming
Best Moment this Week: The Fourth of July weekend with Uncle Marshall and Aunt Rachel! Shopping, mountains, geocaching, fireworks, Shirley Temples and smores. Yeah, it was pretty good!
Movement: Still a mover! He really likes it when he hears Dad's voice!
Food Cravings: Fulfilled my need for fried chicken Sunday night, so now I'm just waiting for the next craving to kick in
Gender: Definite boy!!!
Labor Signs: Nope! Let's keep it that way for awhile.
Belly Button: Still an innie, but not too much depth
What I Miss: My legs sure do miss my lighter frame! I can't walk around the mall without my ankles hurting. Looks like it's time to invest in some good tennis shoes
What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Tomorrow's lunch with Lyds, my doctor appointment on Thursday (although not looking forward to drinking the yucky glucose thing)
Weekly Wisdom: Next time, wake the husband for a back rub!

No comments:

Post a Comment