Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Weekly Survey: 28 Weeks

Yikes! Twelve more weeks until The Punisher gets here!!! There's sooooo much to accomplish in that time that it's just going to zoom by! And that's assuming he stays put until the whole 40 weeks (you never know, since he's supposed to be a big baby, he could get cramped and decide to come a few weeks early). Luckily Grandma B is coming up this weekend to help work on some of the numerous projects.
I have finished one of my projects: his coming home sweater. I'm hoping I knitted it correctly and that it will fit him okay. I plan to stick him in a onesie, put the sweater on him and hopefully I can find a pair of newborn khaki pants. I'm going to try to knit a little hat and booties to match, and it time allows, even a teddy bear with matching sweater.
I tackled the glider this weekend, and K started on his bookshelf last night. I think he is planning on finishing it tonight, and I told him that when he does, he can stick the Oregon Duck helmet on the shelf. It doesn't quite go with the traveling theme, but it's the team that Daddy loves and it will be Daddy's touch in the nursery =) Nya staked out her place in the dresser to watch Dad put together the bookshelf. Even she knows that it's one of those things you have to see to believe =)


I also decided to take a few more bump pictures. It's getting quite big these days and I can't believe I have another 3 months to go! How am I ever going to walk that last month?


How far along: 28 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Looking for a few more tops that cover this growing belly!
Stretch Marks: Not yet (knock on wood)
Sleep: I sleep good, but it's getting harder to drag myself out of bed for those 2-3 bathroom breaks at night.
Best Moment this Week: I had a really fun photo shoot on Sunday with two of the women from my married womens group.
Movement: I think I can now start determining which is an arm and which is a leg.
Food Cravings: Chocolate birthday cake (still haven't had this yet)
Gender: Definite boy!!!
Labor Signs: Nope! Let's keep it that way for awhile.
Belly Button: Half in, half flush with the rest of my stomach. At least it's not an outtie...yet.
What I Miss: Nights where I can sleep the whole night through without waking up to go to the bathroom
What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: My doctor appointment on Thursday, and my parents coming up this weekend
Weekly Wisdom: Watch out, preggers can be grouchy when they don't get adequate sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment