Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Weekly Survey: 31 Weeks

Sixty-three days. That's how many days until the estimated due date of this little bundle! Sixty-three. And I have a feeling they are going to just zoom by! Keenan and I start our birth classes next Wednesday, that's how close we are getting to the big day! Wow.
I think I have started my nesting phase. I'm starting to get things done around here, finishing some of the big projects. Infact, this last week I finished a blanket and two more paintings! I'm going to take pictures of them tonight and I'll post them soon! My goal is to have his nursery mostly completed for when my friend Kate hosts a friends baby shower here in October. I have six more weeks to really get things done if I want to accomplish that goal.
We have decided to share the first letter of The Punisher's real name (only because the blanket I made for his nursery is super cute and has it stitched on it, so if I want to share pictures of that, then we have to reveal the initial.) Be warned, however, that we will not divulge any more information on the subject and will not say "yes" or "no" to any guesses (although feel free to leave your guesses in the comments section! I'd love to hear your ideas!). You all have to just wait until the big day =) Our baby's first name begins with...drum roll please... "C".
Like I promised earlier, I'll post pictures soon, but for now, I leave you with the weekly survey:

How far along: 31 weeks
Maternity Clothes: I have a closet full.
Stretch Marks: Yes, but not on my belly.
Sleep: I sleep on my left side and I hate that I have to roll over for my nightly visits to the porcelain throne. The belly gets all lopsided and it's quite the production. I can only imagine what the next few weeks may bring.
Best Moment this Week: Date day with the hubs on Saturday! We tried a new bagel shop for lunch, went shopping, watched a movie and then had dinner out. Good day!
Movement: He just settled down after being a wiggle worm for 30 minutes.
Food Cravings: Hmmmm, not really craving anything at the moment.
Gender: Definite boy!!!
Labor Signs: Nothing this week
Belly Button: There is a small portion that sticks out a bit if I'm standing, but still more of an "innie" than an "outie"
What I Miss: Being able to get on the ground quickly when photographing kids
What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: My doctor appointment on Thursday (the last one was canceled) and my baby shower this weekend!
Weekly Wisdom: Always make use of the nearest bathroom. You never know when you will find another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment