Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fruit of the Month & Weekly Survey: Week 29

Only eleven more weeks? You have got to be kidding me! I feel like I've been really productive lately with all of my photo shoots (have to squeeze all those clients in before mat leave!), baby projects, etc, but it looks like I'm going to have to step it up another notch or two if I want to finish everything in time! Luckily my mom and dad came up this weekend and we were able to get some of the sewing projects completed.
Baby has been growing like crazy, and I now feel him kicking my ribs. He is taking up so much space in there, that I am easily breathless because my lungs are so squished. And I've been having a few braxton hick contractions, but those are perfectly normal and nothing really to be alarmed about. Just nature's way of preparing for birth (which I'm still trying to block out of my mind). This month, baby moves up to a squash!
How far along: 29 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Basically the only things that fit these days
Stretch Marks: Yes, but not on my belly.
Sleep: Still having some really odd dreams. This last week I dreamt that Michael Jackson was still alive, but that I accidently ran him over with my SUV and killed him. Oops
Best Moment this Week: Finishing some projects with my mom and dinner last night with my cousin and her family
Movement: Definitely, but the little stinker won't perform on command
Food Cravings: Anything sweet, since I've been told to cut back
Gender: Definite boy!!!
Labor Signs: Nope, not really. Just a few small braxton hicks that didn't even hurt.
Belly Button: Half in, half flush with the rest of my stomach. At least it's not an outtie...yet.
What I Miss: Being able to eat anything with sugar and not feel guilty.
What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Finishing editing my latest 3 photo sessions, shopping with my cousin, and hopefully making a small dent in the remaining projects.
Weekly Wisdom: Fresh out of wisdom today...I've been staring at the computer for far too long.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie, haven't checked the post in a while. Can't figure this whole thing out! the nursery looks fab, your belly is adorable and we need to catch up. I'll call this week, promise ;) Love you guys, give the 'punisher' hugs from us!

    ReplyDelete