Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Weekly Survey: 30 Weeks

Man, the clock is really counting day these days! 10 more weeks, 10! I can do the count down on my fingers now! Exciting and scary at the same time!

How far along: 30 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Yup
Stretch Marks: Yes, but not on my belly.
Sleep: Getting harder these days. Can't get comfortable very easy, and when I do it only lasts about 30 minutes before something either starts to ache or go numb. Then when I do fall asleep, I have crazy dreams about hurricanes, torpedoes and purposefully pouring leftover beer on the guest bed
Best Moment this Week: Having a girl's day last Wednesday with my cousin and brother in law's girlfriend, being lazy with my husband all weekend
Movement: Oh yes! Now he likes to jab my right side with his feet.
Food Cravings: Last Friday I really, really craved pancakes at midnight! Unfortunately McDonalds wasn't serving their breakfast menu yet, so I had to settle for an Eggo waffle instead. However, my husband made me breakfast in bed the next morning...with pancakes!
Gender: Definite boy!!!
Labor Signs: Nothing this week
Belly Button: Half in, half flush with the rest of my stomach. At least it's not an outtie...yet.
What I Miss: Walking at a normal speed, being able to use my ab muscles
What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Well, I was looking forward to my doctor appointment until it got canceled =( But that leaves all week open to make serious progress with baby projects!
Weekly Wisdom: Never tell a pregnant woman she looks like she's going to pop. It's never a pleasant feeling, especially when you have a few months left to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment