Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Weekly Survey & Maternity Sneak Peek!

I think I may have found a new favorite place to shoot portraits! Downtown Tacoma has some really cool brick buildings and other very urban spots, and made a great location for some maternity photos for K and I! Here are just a few of my favorites from this weekend's session (Thanks again Rachael!):




How far along: 34 weeks
Maternity Clothes: I can still button up my prepregnancy "fat" pants!!! Infact, I really should wear them on days I'm feeling in need of a little boost =)
Stretch Marks: Yes, but not on my belly. Now they are working they way onto my hips as well. Grrrr.
Sleep: Once this child is born, I think the best gift my husband could possibly give me is a full, uninterrupted night of sleep. However, I plan on breastfeeding, so that won't be happening for awhile.
Best Moment this Week: Fun maternity session this weekend!
Movement: Oh yeah, infact, the doctor was laughing at how much he moves. She said we're in for an active one!
Food Cravings: Still breakfast with an occasional tuna fish sandwich (although, not together!)
Gender: Definite boy!!!
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks, lots of them. Luckily they haven't started hurting yet.
Belly Button: I'll let you know when I happen to have one again.
What I Miss: Being able to be as active as I want without worrying that I'm overdoing it
What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Spending time with family in Eugene (hopefully the contractions will stay away and I'll be able to go!)
Weekly Wisdom: Slow down toward the end of your pregnancy, otherwise there's a chance baby may come early!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these! The top one is my fave, but the toys and duck feet are cute too ;)

    ReplyDelete