Tuesday, September 22, 2009

35 Weeks, 35 Days Left!

Yup, I have finally reached the 35/35 marker in this pregnancy! At this point, I am having very mixed emotions. On one hand, I am very anxious to meet this active guy and to see who he takes after and if he has a lot of hair or if he's going to look like Papa Bill for awhile =) I'm also done with the aches and pains and can't wait to be able to bend again! On the other hand, I am still feeling like there is soooooo much work to do that I'm going to need all the time I can get!
What's on my to-do list still?
- Packing hospital bag
- Installing car seat and inspection
- Finishing the nursery
- Sewing Boppy cover
- Finishing the last two paintings
- Majorly cleaning the house
- Reorganizing the kitchen to make room for bottles, baby bath supplies, etc
- Sewing a labor and delivery gown (if I have to push this big baby out, the least I can do is look cute while doing so, right? =) Yes, totally vain and pointless, but I am a photographer who is always thinking about the photo perspective)
- Shopping for those last minute items
- Finishing birthing class (only two more to go!)
Whew, makes me exhausted just to look at it! Which means I better get on to the weekly survey, wrap up this blog and then get my butt into gear!
How far along: 35 weeks
Maternity Clothes: I can finally see that the end is in sight!
Stretch Marks: Yes, but not on my belly. Now they are working they way onto my hips as well. Grrrr.
Sleep: Getting more impossible every week. I feel like naps all throughout the day would be more beneficial at this point than trying to stay in bed and sleep through the night.
Best Moment this Week: Hanging out with family this weekend in Eugene! And that the Ducks beat the Utes!
Movement: Definitely, he'll keep us on our toes for sure!
Food Cravings: Not really anything. Wondering if my cravings will start up again when I'm done being pregnant since I had worse cravings before this pregnancy than I have throughout this pregnancy.
Gender: Definite boy!!!
Labor Signs: Few mild contractions, but they have slowed way down.
Belly Button: I'll let you know when I happen to have one again.
What I Miss: Bending over, being able to squeeze through tight spots, the times when getting in and out of a vehicle was not such a production
What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Spending time with family in Portland this weekend. Doctor appointment next Tuesday.
Weekly Wisdom: Fresh out of wisdom at this point, please try again later.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, the hospital bag and kitchen should be a snap! As for sewing the boppy cover and delivery gown? Just go buy them, take a nap instead. Seriously! I'll help you knock out the other two paintings when we're up for the shower. Love ya, enjoy these last few weeks to yourself. Trust me, it'll be years before you'll have this much time to spend on you!

    ReplyDelete