Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Monthly Fruit & Weekly Survery: 33 Weeks

Baby's a honeydew melon for the next few weeks! He's probably close to five lbs in there right now, which is why it is extremely hard to roll over to get out of bed for those bathroom breaks these days! Only 7 more weeks to go!
How far along: 33 weeks
Maternity Clothes: They have taken over my closet
Stretch Marks: Yes, but not on my belly. Now they are working they way onto my hips as well. Grrrr.
Sleep: I'm thinking my body is preparing itself to start sleeping in shifts. If it's not the potty breaks waking me up, it's the pain in the hips or the numb arm that I've been sleeping on. How many years until I get a good decent rest again?
Best Moment this Week: Friday's four year anniversary!
Movement: He definitely likes to party in there.
Food Cravings: Breakfast cereals. I've been averaging 2-3 bowls a day of this stuff.
Gender: Definite boy!!!
Labor Signs: Nothing this week
Belly Button: I'll let you know when I happen to have one again.
What I Miss: Most everything...
What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Maternity photos this weekend! And doctor appointment on Friday.
Weekly Wisdom: Always make sure you put the charged battery back in the camera bag before a big photo shoot! Almost had a disaster the other day!

No comments:

Post a Comment