Wednesday, April 29, 2009

When Life Gives You Lemons...

Baby's the size of a lemon this week! I'm pretty amazed that I have a whole lemon in me, but it sure explains the size of my stomach these days! I keep forgetting to take a recent photo, but trust me, one's coming soon.
I've been keeping myself busy with photography and cleaning my house. We're heading down to Eugene pretty soon, and on our way home we're picking up Grandpa B in Portland! I've recruited my dad to help us paint the nursery, refinish a crib, put up molding, plus a million other things that need to be done around the house! We get him for almost a week, so I'm pretty happy about that! My mom is worried he's going to get bored, but I just don't think she realizes how much I have for him to do =) And if he's lucky, I may let the man rest once in awhile.

14 weeks, 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment