Monday, May 11, 2009

Playing Catch Up

Yes, I know it's been awhile. And after a week of vacation that included a road trip down to Eugene, a couple photo shoots, a sick hubby and a fight with a cold (battle is still taking place), I'm finally taking a moment to update the blog.

I never created last week's Fruit of the Week post, but during the 15th week the baby is the size of a naval orange (is it considered some type of cannibalism then that one of my favorite things to eat is oranges?). And I have to laugh when I reconnect with family and friends that one of the first places they look is for "the bump." Never having been blessed in the chest (well, until recently), it's quite a strange feeling to have that "Hey buddy, my eyes are up here" type of feeling. Oh well, it's my bump, and I'm wearing it proud! (Even when the males in my family like to crack jokes about how big I'm getting, to which I respond by patting their tummies and asking when they are due =) ). Without further ado, I give you the latest bump pic:


Yesterday was Mother's Day, and Keenan and I decided that since I'm in charge of feeding this baby and taking care of it, that I get to celebrate this year too. So I woke up to pancakes and strawberries, and then later he gave me an album to start scrapbooking this pregnancy. I can't wait to start!
Today I'm totally playing catch up and editing 3 photo shoots (hopefully I'll finish by the time my next shoot comes on Saturday). And I'm trying to fight off this cold. Poor K had to deal with my emotional outburst tonight because I wanted Sprite (which we don't have) instead of the juice I had already had 3 glasses of. And there was almost another one in the middle of Fred Meyer when they were all out of the Nutrigran bars I've been snacking on. But I think I've pulled myself together (for the night at least), and am about to get back into my comfies to watch some Monday night sitcoms!
15 weeks, 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment