Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Fruit of the Week: 16 weeks

It's really weird to go grocery shopping now in the produce aisles since the size of the baby is always compared to some piece of fruit. When I found out that Baby is the size of an avocado this week, my mind immediately flashed back to the last time I bought one for guacamole. Totaly weird to imagine that there's an avocado in my tummy.


I was reading that Baby can start picking up voices and sounds this week, which means Daddy and I need to work on our language. Not that either of us are too bad at it, but there are those rare occasions.

This Friday I have my 16 week doctor appointment. I'm hoping that we'll get to hear the baby's heartbeat and that the doctor will give me the go ahead to schedule my big ultrasound =) Hopefully by this time next month we'll know whether this baby is a boy or girl, so keep the voting going!

All right, it's lunch time and I'm actually starting to feel hungry for the first time in a week (hopefully a sign that this cold is on the mend!).

16 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment