Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Fruit of the Week: Week 18


Or rather, vegetable of the week! Baby is a sweet potato this week (when I found this out, I immediatly craved sweet potatoes with the marshmallows on top... yummmm!). I've been feeling soft baby movements every once in awhile, and I can't wait until they get stronger!

Right now I'm resting while watching reruns of Tori & Dean and editing photos, totally recovering from a weekend of gardening! Keenan and I decided to spruce up our backyard a bit and do some planting! I was in charge of the shopping part (which I always do well!) while K did most of the manual labor. I must have spent a bit too much time out in the sun arranging all the plants, because my neck and chest are a little on the cherry side. Gardening is exhausting work, but well worth the effort because I finally want to spend time in my backyard now (well, atleast in the shade!). Maybe once I recover I'll take my camera back there and snap some pictures!
Week 18

No comments:

Post a Comment