Thursday, May 21, 2009

First Movements!

Last night I went out to dinner with some ladies. Feeling sorry for myself that I couldn't partake in the yummy drinks, I decided to be a little naughty and order a Coke. After a few sips I felt a unique sensation in my stomach. I'm very familiar with gas bubbles these days, and knew what I had felt wasn't gas. I'm pretty sure it was the first time I was feeling the baby move! It felt very much like someone was flicking me gently from inside my tummy =)
This afternoon I've been sitting on the couch and editing photos and I felt another small flick. I decided to gently push back, which caused another flick! Baby and I did this for a few moments until I'm pretty sure he/she tired of my pokes and moved away. Pretty amazing!
I had to call Keenan to tell him I was playing with the baby. His response was "Are you sure you should be doing that?" Oh honey, it's not like I'm poking him/her in the eye with a sharp needle =)

No comments:

Post a Comment