Thursday, April 16, 2009

Shopping!

Yesterday Keenan and I went to the Supermall for some maternity clothes. The first thing that we did when we got there was head to the food court, because let's face it, mama had to eat! While eating a delicious bacon cheeseburger, I realized that this is probably one of the few times in my life where it's actually a good thing to eat before you go shopping! We all know that bikini and jean shopping is not really a pleasant experience when you're sporting a hamburger belly, but in the case of maternity clothes, a little more belly bump is probably a good thing!
The one thing I was really looking for was a pair of jeans, so we headed to the Old Navy maternity section and I loaded up! In the dressing room they had the fake pregger bellies, so to entertain my husband (who was waiting very, very patiently), I donned one of those bellies and a tank and called him to my dressing room. I wish I had a picture of how huge his eyes got! He then asked if that's how I'm going to look, and I told him I'm most likely going to rock the big belly style this summer!
I think it was a pretty successful trip though! I scored a pair of jeans, two sweaters and two tanks, all for under $65. Not too bad... (yet!).

12 weeks, 2 days

No comments:

Post a Comment