Thursday, April 2, 2009

Baby's First Photo!!!

I have this feeling that Baby A has been going through a major growth spurt these last few weeks, because I have been exhausted!!! So tired, infact, that I realize I never updated this blog with Baby's first picture (what was I thinking???)!
A week and a half ago, we went in to a lab for our second ultrasound. According to the doctor, I should have been 7 weeks, 2 days, so the technician told me she would start with the abdominal ultrasound and then also do an internal. The baby had grown sooooo much that it didn't take long at all to find him/her on the screen =) Infact, the tech said she was measuring me at 8 weeks, 3 days and estimated my new due date of October 30, 2009!!! She also didn't have to do the internal ultrasound afterall, since the images from the abdominal were really good (hey, I didn't hold in 20 oz of water for nothing that morning!).
So here you go, Baby A's first photo (but certainly not the last!!!):


Okay, so the baby still looks more blob-like than baby-like, but it was absolutely amazing to see the heartbeat on the monitor! Plus, the baby has most likely grown even more since then. I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow, and according to the books, the baby should be measuring 1.5 inches!!! And while baby is growing, well, so is Mommy =)

Yup, I have a bloat bump! And while I'm updating this blog with some pictures, here's one of the boxes that I made to tell our parents about the new addition:


All right, I really have to stop procrastinating and start editing some client photos! My next appointment is a week from tomorrow, so I'm sure I'll have some more news then!
9 weeks, 6 days

No comments:

Post a Comment