Monday, April 27, 2009

One Down, Two to Go!

Last week I entered a very important milestone in this pregnancy...the second trimester!!! Or in other words, the "Dang, I really need to start on my projects" phase! So while these next few months are going to be filled with important milestones (such as feeling the baby move for the first time - can't wait!-, and finding out the sex of the baby -which by the way, you can now vote what you think Baby A is going to be on the left side of the screen-), they are also going to be filled with projects ( such as shopping -!!!!!!-, crafts, nursery decorating, registering, etc). All of these things I'm really, really looking forward too!
The books also claim that I will start to feel more energetic during these next few months, but I'll believe that one when I see it (I fell asleep last night by 8:00, which I don't think I have done since I was a kid). And of course, this is the start of the time that I start to pack on the pounds. Which probably won't be very hard to do now that Sonics has opened a few miles away from my house!
So basically, stay tuned for updates on Baby, the nursery, crafts, and yes, there will probably be an update on what I order from Sonics =)

No comments:

Post a Comment