Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Weekly Survey

So I was totally hoping that last week's survey was going to be my last, but it's looking like I'm in this pregnancy thing for the long haul!

How far along: 39 weeks
Maternity Clothes: I've moved on to my husband's wardrobe at this point. His sweaters can still cover up the whole bump.
Stretch Marks: My nurse likes to call them "Nature's Tattoos"...I think God is turning me into a zebra.
Sleep: I'm usually napping by 4 and in bed by 11. Still getting up at least 3 times a night to relieve myself.
Best Moment this Week: Dinner date with the hubs on Saturday. We shared a pizookie (those things are heaven!), and even went to BRU to buy this little man some toys to entice him to come out. Hasn't worked yet though.
Movement: Okay, remember last week when I posted about the movements reminding me of the movie Alien? A few days later The Punisher was moving at my appointment, and the doctor said it reminded her of the movie also!
Food Cravings: Sweets. Need I say more?
Gender: Definite boy!!!
Labor Signs: Nada, except for those same old braxton hicks.
Belly Button: I'll let you know when I happen to have one again.
What I Miss: Going shopping at the mall without having to sit and rest every 15 minutes.
What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: Well, I would say having a baby, but I think he's going to stay in there until he gets an eviction notice (in other words, the doctor decides to induce me)
Weekly Wisdom: I've got nothing at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment