Tuesday, October 6, 2009

My Last Fruit, and boy, It's a Biggie!

Yes, The Punisher is now a watermelon! We've made it full term baby! If he were born today, his chances of thriving are excellent. Please Baby, don't make me wait much longer!
I think I've officially hit the nesting phase! The past few days I have been cleaning my house, vacuuming everything, dusting, even scrubbing toilets. Which has led me to designate one toilet in my house as a female only toilet, and hopefully this will save my sanity when it comes time to potty train in a few years. Boy toilets are just disgusting to clean. I won't go into details.
So yes, the top of my house is almost all clean, and now I'm working my way downstairs. Hopefully I'll be finished by the time of the shower my friend Kate is throwing for me on Saturday!
Here's one of my last weekly surveys:
How far along: 37 weeks
Maternity Clothes: Hard to find clothes that fit now that Baby has dropped. Since my pants have to ride lower, I'm having a problem with the bottoms of my tops exposing a few inches of belly. Not cool.
Stretch Marks: My nurse likes to call them "Nature's Tattoos"...I think God is turning me into a zebra.
Sleep: Feeling like cat naps might be more productive these days and help prepare myself for what's to come.
Best Moment this Week: My Gap order came today! And Keenan and I had a great weekend together, might be our last weekend alone for awhile!
Movement: He likes to party, party!
Food Cravings: Not really hungry these days. I don't think there is much room in there now that I have a watermelon in my uterus!
Gender: Definite boy!!!
Labor Signs: Does nesting count? Few contractions, but nothing regular.
Belly Button: I'll let you know when I happen to have one again.
What I Miss: Clothes that fit.
What I'm Looking Forward to this Week: My doctor appt. on Thursday, family coming to visit on Friday, my shower on Saturday, then browsing through gently used clothes at a swap and sell party on Sunday! Oh, and maybe a baby???
Weekly Wisdom: Never tell a pregnant woman that she "looks done" It does not make her feel good, and she's probably already just a tiny bit miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment