Thursday, October 8, 2009

Come Out, Come Out, Where Ever You Are....

Well, I pretty much now EXACTLY where you've been hiding these last nine months Baby C, so I think you should just give it up and come out and meet everyone already! I cannot wait to see who you look like and what your personality will be. Please join us soon!

Yes, I'm becoming quite eager to meet my little man! Infact, I told my husband just the other night that I really think this will be the only time in my life that I very seriously want to "wet" myself. After his very puzzled look, I explained that it most likely means that my water broke and then labor's on like donkey kong! So yes, at this time, I'm praying for that puddle!
I have a doctor appointment this afternoon, and I'm really hoping for some good progress news! I'm too much of a planner and this waiting game is already getting old. So please, Baby C, come out soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment