Monday, November 2, 2009

I'm So In Love!

Okay, this is probably a week over due, and most of you know our news by now, but we have ourselves a healthy baby boy!!! Courtland was born on October 25th at 12:50 pm, weighing in at 7lbs, 14oz and measuring 20 3/4 inches. He looks exactly like Daddy, and is absolutely gorgeous!
I promise to write a birth story later, but I thought there may be some people who are anxious to see some new photos! Here are a few that I took the other day. It's much more difficult to take photos of your own child than a client, let me tell you! His "newborn" photos are going to take days to do!

Daddy believes Court is the Ducks good luck charm! Considering they destroyed USC recently, I can't deny it!




I know it's just gas, but this photo just cracks me up!

1 week, 1 day

No comments:

Post a Comment